Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Hmm..Let's just say we're not as strict as other blog chats.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hi It's Caroline and I was bored! >.< So I'm making this post.I just wanna thank Amy for getting me to level 802! i was at 794 and then she gave me stickers,and she asked if she can go on my user so she can get me to 800 so I let her >.< And plus i only trust Viay,Amy,and Alayna to go on my user.Sorry if i didn't trust u to go on my user its just Amy is loyal to go on my user and plus she didn't hate me so she wouldn't hawk me.Viay,she said she would never hawk me even if we get into a fight! >.< And Alayna is like my wifey so i really trust her because i know that alayna is not a hawker. Prin i'm sorry if i don't trust you with my user it's just i'm not sure,PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! D;  >.< Well keep swagging! I love you guys equally! >.<
                                                                ~Caroline love ya XoXo <3 BYEEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment