Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Hmm..Let's just say we're not as strict as other blog chats.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My first post

Hi, It's Caroline,this is my first post and I'm new at this! C: It's achully really fun. So I'm gonna tell you guys about myself, I'm 11, my birthday is on November 26 I'm the smallest child in my family,I only have one brother, he's name is Edward, he's 16 in high school, sophomore.I'm very shy in real life but online I'm not
because like I can do whatever I want because people don't know me so not much a big deal :) My favorite colors are blue,purple,and white! I hate pink it's so annoying -.- I don't like this girl named Mickehh because I feel like she's stealing Alayna away from my friends and I.I love my friends, Amy371,Viay, Alayna687,Princess1niya, and Karyna4 ( mostly the people part of this website :P) well that's pretty much about me, Byee Keep the swaggin :P
                           ~Caroline <3 XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment