Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Hmm..Let's just say we're not as strict as other blog chats.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

I didn't even wanted to fight prin, I love you so freaking much but i know you sayed sorry,And i know we're best friends.-__- And I'm not gonna leave because fantage and you guys (Amy,Viay,Alayna,Prin,Kary) mean the WORLD to me i would give up anything for you guys except my life. :P Look prin I am very sorry for what i ever said to you : \ I made a big mistake to ever let you go.I don't want you out of my life,I want you to stay in my life,I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH PRIN.And I'm sorry I didn't trust you with my user but I do trust you with other things! C: But don't be mad or sad about that its just my user lmao c: well thats all. Keep swagging!! <3
                                                   <3~Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment