Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Hmm..Let's just say we're not as strict as other blog chats.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Blog Design Updates~

Hi there [:

I have edited the blog a lot today, yesterday, and Saturday.
Hope you like the new stuff~
It's a ⓗⓤⓖⓔ makeover. (x
Make sure to check out deh new pages. About owners/co-owners, games, and leave us a note :D
LOOL. Excuse my sperm cursor. If any of you want to change it to something else, go to http://www.cursors-4u.com/
and pick a cursor there. Help? Ask me. [:
 Alayna, those disney, concert, and cover songs are quite deadly. Consider guurl. ^.~ And Sorry I deleted your Blingee picture. LOL. That was an accident.

(I like to run in the streets at night when there are no cars. 

Very cool, fresh air, and freedom, and quietness. =w=)

~Heidi.H (Amy371)

No comments:

Post a Comment