Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Hmm..Let's just say we're not as strict as other blog chats.

Monday, November 12, 2012

My Poem

I made a poem dedicated to my father. It may be a bit disturbing..and scary, so watch out. Lol.

My hatred for you has driven me unhinged.

I yearn to lurk into your jail cell,

To see your cynical face.

The most accessible time has come for me.

I grab the metal pole and rope,

Athirst of your death,

I slink into your jail cell

There I see you, lying down on your little bed so helplessly.

Anxiously coming toward you, I feel as if I had already won.

Tying you firmly onto the bed, I smile criminally.

You wake up to see my long lost face, trying to sit up.

Laughing, I hold up my pole and say

Oh hey der.

His uncertain face made me laugh even more.

I take a swing at his face,

Knocking him intensely back onto his bed.

I strike at his short hairy legs so hard that I hear his bone crack..

And to his arms as well..

His scream irritated me, so I thought I should shove my metal pole down his throat.

I first said a few last words to him.

You whore.

You player.

You sex addict.

You drunk gambling old dick.

You are about to die by my hands, right before my eyes.

I will be the last person you see, and the last voice you hear.

Good bye.

He finally died right then..

But for my enjoyment, I continued banging my metal pole on his face.

The deed was done, and now I live peacefully and satisfied for the rest of my life. 
~Heidi.Hun.Amy371.

No comments:

Post a Comment