Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Hmm..Let's just say we're not as strict as other blog chats.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year (LOL late)

Hay whoever would even read this..LOl..
It's been so long and I guess everyone has already
gotten too bored of this blog/xat, since we all left.
We're sorry about that. We just..we're sort of broken
right now. But no doubt we'll come back together..
Like old times

Davidso(comedy)/(music). Youtube. He cool.

I know the Christmas design is still up, but I'll
change it at like the end of January? 

Also, I don't know if any of you realized, but for some reason we have infinite scrolling on. I won't fix that until the end of January..if I can. I already tried removing it before but it didn't work out. Dat shit's annoying.

Ooookay. Have a nice day now. Don't get raped.

Loves from all of us c:
Happy new year. Happy new month. Happy new day.



No comments:

Post a Comment