Get your own Chat Box! Go Large!
Hmm..Let's just say we're not as strict as other blog chats.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tips on How to Distinguish Trustworthy Fantagians from SCAMMERS/HACKERS/LIARS

Hi, whoever even comes on here anymore.. Lol
This is a really late post, but I guess it's better late than never.
   I've been scammed before. My friends been scammed before. I witnessed a lot of scammed victims. And I'm just sensible..So if you listen to my advice, your account will be safe from nasty scammers.  (some of my advice may include hackers as well, not only scammers)

1. Look at their veteran medal and look at how they're dressed. If their veteran medal is 3-20, but are wearing a lot things like fgc items, beta items, or old cool items, they could most likely be one. I said 3 because some people just decided to transfer their items to a new user, but veteran levels less than 3 with those types of items could be scammers or hackers as well.

2. They pressure you to accept a double trade first.

3. They don't show any signs of trustworthiness, or prove their trustworthiness.

4. They ask to do an unnecessary double trades.

5. They are low leveled, low veteran noobs who pile themselves up in a lot of beta items. ~These are called BETA WANNABES~ (They could also have hacked people to get those items.)

6. They say they have an item, but don't show you it. And when you ask for them to show, they say no.

So! If you doubt any of my advice, you can ask me some questions in the questions page or contact me on a different website. I'll be glad to give you some reasonable..reasons. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment